Customs: Cy Megatron G1-ified. What should I do next?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SentinelPrime, Sep 8, 2005.

1. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Hi there.
    I wanted to wait to get Cybertron Galvatron. They really did go out of their way to give him a G1ish appeal, with the silver, black and red.

But man, I've become quite the GF fan, and I've come to really love that rendition of the character. So I didn't want to wait to get Galvatron, since that will be awhile.

And I really like the idea of him salvaging Unicron parts for armor, so I wanted a little more color than Galvy offers. But man, those orange arms had to GO! And that teal, what an eyesore! In my universe, he goes from G1 to Galvatron, then when Unicron dies, he reverts to Megatron since the influence is gone. Anyyyyyway, here's what I've done. (notice the G1 cannon) :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He keeps the purple from G1 Galvatron, adds in some orange from Unicron, and has the silver/black/red of G1.

What should I do next? I don't want orange on both the feet and knees, but I kinda want to keep at least one, but then again, I'm keeping the guns on his back orange to tie in with the shoulders, so that's enough, I guess.

Any suggestions? He still needs....something. Thanks!

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    can we see alt mode pics?

3. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Actually, his back still has the teal, this is WIP. I'll probablt finish it up tomorrow, I'll post alt modes then.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    cut his horns off! If you do, his head will REALLY look G1ish!

Andy

5. Demaar

Demaar Banned

Nah, just fold the horns back. No point perminently harming him.
    As for what to change next, I say ditch the purple on his thighs. Maybe pain them silver? I'd probably do the crotch plate silver, too (though leaving the black and red paint apps).

6. doomtron

doomtron Hunter

News Credits:
    looks good so far. i detailed the face on mine. in my opinion next mp prime this is the best mold period. keep it up looks pretty sweet so far. i had thought to change his helmet to reflect g1 which wouldent be hard but i think ill wait for galvatron too.

7. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

I remember someone saying that you can fold the horns down and forward to get that G1 bedpan look.

8. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

paint the face white

9. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Interesting, but what about making his Death Claw black? Since it already looks like a demonized G1 cannon...