CW Front Line #7 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Gears, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I have to say this issue was the best issue yet in my opinion, almost as good as a regular Civil War issue. The part with Norman Osborn (Yes the real one who is no longer in jail) talking with that mystery man was very ominous. I wonder who he is...:confused:  I can't wait for his betrayal. Speedball's thoughts after he is shot were very touching to me as a reader and I really felt sorry for him. It was cool to see his life flash before his eyes in the way it was presented in the comic. Also Speedball finally takes blame for what happened in Stamford which surprised me. I really hope that the airbags in that ambulance and that car it hits go off in time.:redface2:  I wasn't expecting much from "Sleeper Cell" but then along comes the Goblin to throw another wrench into the story and livin' up the book some more. Awesome issue!

2. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I hate what Jenkins did to the Venom symbiote, but I just love the way he handles Osborn. He's like Marvel's version of Lex Luthor and Joker in one demented package.

3. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    I actually thought this was one of the dullest Frontline's so far. Nothing really happens or develops significantly - not nearly as much as in the previous issue, anyway.

4. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I couldn't believe it - I started to tear up when I was reading Speedball's elegy. That was impressive. I've never been that affected by a comic book before. Good writing there.

5. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

A bit off topic, but I highly recomend Amazing Spider-Man #400 for a good tear-jerker. Granted, they eventually made it meaningless in the train wreck that was to follow, but still.