Minor/Repaint: CV Guzzle

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Drekar, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

I liked the figure but the Green and light yellow wit the lemon yellow chest and beige head just dint sit right with me. I have been admirin Spurts Bludgeon and read someone saying that he drybrushes all his customs so I figured id give it a shot, of course not even in the same galaxy as spurt but im decently pleased at me first attempt. Once I get some sealer ill post some alt mode pics if anybodies interested. Comments and criticism welcome specially any useful tips dry brushin. Thanks hope you guys like it

Attached Files:

2. Fiskone

Fiskone Aerosol Artist

Looks good for a first time go. I love this mold I wish I could find it where I live if I could I know Id have 3 or 4 by now lol. The only thing is that your paint looks like it was applied too thick it looks uneven. Try thinning the paint if your using a brush an do many thin coats instead of one just globbed on. Keep the customs coming and your on the right path an have a good idea by starting small. Remember to have fun with it.

3. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

Thanks man, ya theyve just started springin up in the walmarts in vegas so hopefully youll find em soon enough. I appreciate the advice as well, I tried thin coats but jus need to get the patience down, might buy another and have another shot. Appreciate yore time thank you