Minor/Repaint: custum made character - autobot Crimson Red

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by General Magnus, Apr 18, 2007.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

This a character i created with voyager class Starscream and a couple of reprolabels stickers.

Crimson Red

Motto: "I´m the king of flyers, and the sky my throne!"

Function: Autobot air warrior

Crimson Red was one of many clones of Starscream created by Shockwave. Starscream himself wanted an army of mindless clones with his powers and combat capabilites and so Shockwave created a cloning program, that was intended to raise such army. Autobot covert agent Skyshadow discovered this plan and secretly implated a cor program in a almost active clone , that turn him into an Autobot. When he woke up, he almose instanly killed all of his clone brothers that were active and fled.
    He then went to Earth were he meet with other autobots that led to Optimus Prime. He was welcomed into the autobot ranks bearing the name Crimson Red. He has recently developed an strange afection towards the planet Earth and the human Alexis, this might be part of the programn that Skyshadow put in him, that cointaned some memories of Unicron Battles era Starscream.

[​IMG]

His abilites in combat are incredibly and his skills with the blades are as good as the original Starscream. He as also mastered the "sonic boom" technic tought by an alternative dimension Thundercrakcer. His only flaws are his arrogance that can put him into situations he cannot control.

[​IMG]

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Hm... another turncoat autobot air guardian. Reminds me a bit of Jetfire/Skyfire (combination of Marvel and cartoon origins). Not sure about the name "Crimson Red" though... doesn't say "transformer" to me.

Man, I want this figure. I dunno why Hasbro made it so impossible to get the smaller Starscream in North America (especially Canada). Considering all the repaints they hit us with in the tail end of Cybertron, wasn't a re-release of this figure kind of a no-brainer? Bah.

Nice find. :) 

zmog

3. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Nice...
    The names kinda redundant...
    But lets see, Crimson Thunder sounds like a Sam's Choice drink... or a monster truck.
    Crimson Guard would be a great name, which is probably why it's already taken.
    Crimson Shadow...
    I personally always like the name Big Red...

I've got it! ...Walter

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Great story. I like it. Yeah I wish I could have got a normal sized screamer too

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I don't mean to be ignorant (I honestly don't know) but...

What did you do besides put Autobot logos on it? I don't have him, so I can't compare, but I can't see what you did.

Sorry, really sorry.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    created the bio.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    General Magnus,Crimson Red is sooo Cool,Damnit I want That Voyager Screamer mold

8. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I looked at the avatar, and said to myself, "I don't remember posting this thread..."