customizing tf characters.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by UltraMarcus28, Mar 2, 2010.

1. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    In the heat of the wfc tf discussion, i was wondering how cool it would be if you could take a picture of your self and have it automatically cybertronized. similar to how athletes get scanned for games and even when you could eyetoy yourself in tony hawks under ground. itd probably be years for this to happen but itd be so awesome if it happened.

and it could work because most transformers dont have supremely robotic faces especially the season 3 autobots.

do you guys think this could happen?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think you'd end up with something that wouldn't really matter, since most G1 faces, even season 3 characters, had relatively simplistic "faces", and were more defined by their helmets, faceplates, visors etc.

Still, maybe there'd be some way to do it, it'd be cool, ieven if it didn't end up being in-game content. Maybe a "Become a Pretender/Headmaster" kind of thing?

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Sounds like a cool idea to me, even if it were used for something completely unrelated to WFC.

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I've seen a TV program, forgot what it was called, where this place in California can scan your head and make you your own super hero action figure. It was one of those high expensive deals catered to wealthy people.
    You can already cartoon your self as seen on many on-line adds. I'm sure with some imagination you can draw a "robotic-head" of your self.

Or, look at the movie Bicentennial Man, where Robin Williams play's a robot who over two centuries becomes human. You can clearly see his face in the robot.

5. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    i like the idea with the head masters, @marcatron those figures would be sweet, im kind of vain when it comes to i wish i was in this.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    A very interesting idea, though I don't know how well it would actually turn out.

7. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I vaguely remember that some video game Co was actually experimenting with this concept back in the...I want to say late 90s, early 2000s.

If I recall, they scrapped it, mainly because of the unsupervised freedom it had and the possibility of someone taking a pic of something offensive for the character face, just to be a "dick".

8. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

That would be the strangest looking thing I have ever seen. The Transformer faces aren't even close to normal human faces and then, you would need some pretty deep hardware to carry that out.

The best customization I can think of is have character parts where you can mix and match the exsisting characters in the games' body parts

9. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    very clever haha

10. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I hope they have a customizable femmebot option.

11. cgibsonREX

cgibsonREX Knight of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    We need more Femmebots!

12. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

You know, I hadn't even considered that possibility...But that actually would kind of suck if they went the typical mentality of Transformers are only for boys.

13. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    yeah im positive thats how itl be but maybe they read these kinds of posts and eventually change it.