Customizing/Repainting Transformer Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kamileunbot, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamileunbot

Kamileunbot Scout Class

Hey everyone, I'm very new to this forum, but it looked like a good active one so I decided to join :)  I've been a fan of them ever since the first movie came out, and have since come to enjoy the G1 and other cartoons as well.

Skipping on to the point, lately I have seen many lovely customization and repaint jobs on Deviantart. I would very much like to try this out myself, as I have a handful of movieverse toys and I enjoy painting and doing artsy stuff in my spare time, and it seems like a fun hobby. However, I've looked for tutorials/guides and it doesn't seem as if there are many out there.

I'm just curious about the basic process of it. I don't really want to dive in without knowing that, as well as the paints and materials I need (not to mention the fact I don't want to wreck any of my toys, lol). I'd love any links to any tutorials you guys may know of :) 

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    welcome, i think you will be needing the radicons section. they do all that nifty painting/remolding/sculpting artful stuff........but i look forward to seeing your stuff in the futur :) 

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
  4. Kamileunbot

Kamileunbot Scout Class

Oh dear, sorry about posting this in the wrong forum! Is there something I can do to move it or should I just repost there? Sorry guys!

5. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    just tap that red caution symbol under your name and ask a mod to move it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.