Customs: CUSTOMIZING AN X-BOX 360 any ideas???

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by anovasinn, Jul 9, 2009.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

my friend wants me to customize his x-box 360 to be auctioned. the only idea i can come up with is to put ROTF soundwave on the side of it tapping into it like he did to the satellite in the movie.

before i go to town though i want to explore all ideas. any better ideas guys?? any help would be much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. sunstreaker116

sunstreaker116 Banned

you should buy the tformers g1 facplate from gamestop its awesome it comes with 12 different frames and theres an autobot one to.

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Hey Anno! Sounds like a fun project! What about making a transforming Xbox like in movie 1, just a small replica that can be like a companion piece.

4. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    does he want it to still play?

5. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    any modifications done to the body [if they pierce the outer shell] might end up getting a buyer denied service from microsoft if it ever RRODs

6. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

well it needs to be a original not just add ons. maybe i could use that as an extra accent though.

i thought of that idea to . well as in making the xbox itself looking like it was transforming. i did not think of making a mini me one though.

yup it has to be in working order

yes that is our concern as well we will be leaving the VOID sticker intact however. but i told him that if they sent it in with heavy mods to the case they would probably reject it for warranty repair service

7. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like the idea of making it look like the xbox that was activated by the allspark. With claws and stuff shooting outta it and stuff, that would be cool. Definitely dont stab into the unit, everything should be sculpted and fixed on with some strong glue.

8. Whalemusic360

Whalemusic360 Well-Known Member

Paint it up G1 jazz style. you could get one of those clear covers that you can put into it and tint it blue and change all the leds to blue. they make tools to take apart an xbox too so you wouldnt chance breaking it.
    Llamma's Xbox 360 Mod Page
    Of corse this will all void the crap out of any warinty

9. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the ROTF Soundwave tapping into it Idea. Use maybe the light up LED cords to sim him hacking into the system. And affixing the figure to the box with a clear rod to make it seem like he is floating.

Change some the interior leds to a different color like red. Be a good play on the RRoD fiasco. Like Soundwave is causing it. And some logos Decepticon faction symbols.

10. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    id attach soundwave to the top of the HD, as that part stays with the owner during any repair order by MS

or make sure that whatever connects to soundwave, attaches only to the HD, and not the main console, so that way even if the user ends up with a brand new 360, your custom work is still around.

11. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    anovasinn if you pull this one off, EXPECT A PM!!! :D