Customs: Customization Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by MnemonicSyntax, Oct 2, 2008.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Hey guys I have a custom request. It's not Transformers though.

Anyway, I have a car (I'll post pictures later) that is a bit smaller than an Alternator, and when you press a button, it kind of transforms into a jet type thing. It's black, and has racing logos on it, as well as a green undercarriage that's visible when in jet mode.

Anyways, I'd like to make this "car" into the new KITT, but not a Mustang.

I'd like it to be all black on the outside, and perhaps grey or silver on the inside and undercarriage.

I don't know if this is possible, but the spoiler in both modes is pretty big, but if the spoiler could be pushed inside the car during "normal mode" and pulled out (even manually) in "attack mode" that would be awesome.

On the front there is a white bar. This is actually perfect for the red sensor light from KITT.

I'm hoping that after all this, it still transforms at the touch of the button on top.

Of course I'd have to send this to someone to have it Customized, but I'd pay for shipping, materials, etc. on top of whatever the fee is (hopefully nominal) but I'd pay for it, regardless.

Thanks in advance!

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Might be an idea if you could post a couple pics of the car so we can see what you're asking for. Sounds like an interesting project!

3. MnemonicSyntax

News Credits:
    I definately will, buy I have to wait for my desktop to get back from repair. My laptop doesn't have a CF card reader.

I've tried for the life of me to look up the toy, but I can't remember the name, and it only says Mattel 2000 China on the underside.

4. MnemonicSyntax

News Credits:
    Alright, here's the photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I forgot to add I'd like the undercarriage silver or grey to match the two racing stripes that I didn't mention that goes over the car. Also failed to mention the hubcaps which I'd like to match the grey/silver and the button on top to be painted black, unless the grey/silver goes through button, making it that color.

Like KITT. If only one racing stripe is feasible due to car width, that's fine too.

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Sounds like fun. PM'd. :D 

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    You want this to transform by pushing a button? I can't wait to see this.

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

It already does that...