CUSTOMISERS HELP! I want to swap Alernators Optimus Prime heads...

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by netkid, Jun 18, 2008.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    CUSTOMISERS HELP! I want to swap Alternators Optimus Prime heads...*custom fodder*

Here's my predicament:

[!] If anyone has a spare Alternators Optimus Prime head (with screw) with excellent paint applications, then I will be willing to buy/trade/swap.

The head on my Alternator's Prime I got at the 2007 Botcon is absolutely littered with silver paint! Oddly enough, the rest of the entire figure is flawless, which is why I'm looking for a spare Prime head in excellent condition with excellent/clean paint to go with the rest of his good-looking self.

Basically, I'm looking for something just as good as CoolHand's Alt. Prime's head, or even better:Out Of The Dead Land - Page 15 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

I will trade my Prime head with your's if you are going to use Prime's head for custom fodder and are looking to repaint it or bash it into something entirely new!

For the Transformers I prefer they have good paint applications (no chips, dings, rubs, or missing applications).

I may sound picky, but that's what I look for when I collect & buy all my toys (I hate defective merchandise and hate returning it even more). This is due to too many bad past buying experiences. *Cough*Cybertron Menasor*Cough*.

Prime is only 1 of 2 Alternators I own. I also have a Grimlock, and he is loads of fun. But as with shoddy quality control, the Grimlock I own is my second one, since the first Grimlock I bought had a warped trunk that would not close at all. So, I had to return it back to ToysRus and wait 2 weeks to find a new one.

So please, help a fellow fan out.

Thank you for your time!

-Netkid.

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I might be able to help you out man. If you'll send me an SASE wiht your part i'll send you mine.

Randy!

3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Bump.

Sorry, but I've been busy with Classes (school is much more important to me than toys) and let this thing go on the back burner.

This is what my Prime's head looks like. He has silver paint on his blue head and blue paint on his silver faceplate.

*(Done quick in MS Paint directly referencing my Prime's head.)
    [​IMG]