Custom WonderFest WST Ultra Magnus Trailer & Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Galvatron1, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

WST Ultra Magnus Trailer & WST Megatron Accessory pkg.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    World Hobby Festival Japan 5-5-05 Exclusive limited to only 30 pcs. Fan-made custom, but obtained a one-day license from Takara to sell it. That makes it an official TF product. This Auction also include The following Wonder Festival Exclusive MISB WST Megatron w/ accessories.
    Ebay Link.

2. HankHill

HankHill Banned

That's a bit overpriced.

3. Galvatron1

They aren't often seen on ebay, and are hard to come by. There are only 30 worldwide, & they are never cheap when they do pop up. They typically sell high b/c they are highly sought after by the majority of WST collectors. It's a great way to extend the life of a cancelled line, & breathe new life into your old collection, especially since it can hold quite a few WST cars as car carrier & looks great in bot mode next to Kabaya Galvatron & Kabaya Power Master Optimus Prime. The possibilities are endless.
    Flickr: morrisonryan's Photostream
    [​IMG]
    There are also 2 hard to find Exclusives in that auction, not just one..

4. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    Very cool stuff man; I have the wst magnus armour head attachment and chest piece too. Unfortunately, I don't have the trailer... :( 

BTW - did the guy same make that WST Galvatron & Powermaster Prime you have pictured? I'm assuming he's also the fella who made Springer & Arcee.

5. Galvatron1

The Galvatron & Powermaster Prime are not WST, they are Kabaya model kits that came out in the 80's, that you assemble and paint yourself & they fully Transform! The ones pictured are KOs formerly sold by Black Gaine on ebay, it's been rumored he may not have access to any more, as they have been discontinued. I was fortunate enought to snag a few Galvatrons for myself, Black Gaine is a wonderful person to deal with! ;)