Custom Warpath - reckon it's gonna sell?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Ramrider, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Transfor...6QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:101

I have my doubts it's going anywhere for $100 plus $45. As nicely as it may be painted, it's basically a Deluxe Brawl, Protoform Prime arms, and what looks like an E-Demolishor head (I may be wrong on that). And it appears you have to remove the head and arms to transform it.
    An auction might have got somewhere, but listing just as a BIN at the price, I don't think he's gonna shift it.

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The seller auctioned another custom Warpath recently and it only went for $71 (which is very generous, given the shipping and the fact you have to take half of it apart to transform it).

I don't know where he got the $100 number.

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Ugh, I'd recognize that crappy Shockblast arm shield from a mile away. It's the top of the tank in alt mode for those wondering.

A hundred is probably pushing it, and this isn't exactly the heyday of movie TF customs anymore.

4. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

This thing is only deluxe sized, right? I dunno, some of the bigger names like Jin can pull in $100 for something that small, but I've never heard of this customizer before. It looks good but I wouldn't pay more than $30 for it myself.

~X

5. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Initially I thought this was a second attempt at selling this custom (saw the same one some time ago). So I thought if you can't sell it the first time then how do you expect to get that much the 2nd time. But according to Payton this is a second one he made. Though still if he only sold the first one for $71 then no way anyone would want this for $100.

6. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd rather buy this one. :p 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm not gonna quote the pictures, but the one RW posted was exactly what I thought of.

Man, that's awesome.

8. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the autobot logo isn't even on straight...?

anyways...hat second warpath is drop dead sexy

9. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, that one in the auction...I don't like the aesthetic of the arms. Doesn't fit with the rest of the figure at all. Mind you, it's still better than I could do any day...but I like that second one much, much more. :D 

10. JinSaotome

JinSaotome Banned

Ebay:
    While I love the figure design, the starting price and shipping definatly kills it. You really don't see anyone's customs that start over whatever the base figure cost sell these days. Maybe when Transformers 2 hits and the hype is back but not right now. Also, why the high shipping? When I ship to Germany it rarely runs over $25.