Custom War For Cybertron Galvatron for Sale

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by MintCondition, Mar 27, 2011.

1. MintCondition

MintCondition Autobot Cartoonist

Ebay:
    Selling off my custom WFC Galvatron. Here is the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160579357982&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here is a full description and photos. If you're interested, please bid often. If not, but know someone who might be, please pass the link along. Much appreciated.

Galvatron, War For Cybertron - Created March 25, 2011

Galvatron was made entirely from the Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Megatron action figure.

I had to unscrew just about every part of him to be able to paint him. I used Testors Model Masters acrylics to paint everything. I used 3 different shades of purple on most of him, painting the rest white with black and red accents. And of course painting the front half of his cannon orange.

I modded both of his shoulders, his knees, as well of his chest plate to better match that of Galvatron. I got rid of his foot flaps, and made his crown with a combination of Aves Apoxie Sculpt and bits of polystyrene. I used styrene on the end of his cannon as well to give it the familiar shape of Galavatron's cannon. I also took away some areas on the cannon that I thought were unnecessary to make it look different.

All the purple and orange areas were given a light dry-brush with Testors silver to give it that metallic look. I tried to match his G1 paint scheme as much as possible, giving him that classic feel combined with a modern look. After all was said and done I added a Reprolabels Decepticon symbol to his chestplate and Galvatron was born, ready to reek vengeance on Optimus Prime and the Autobots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. MintCondition

Ebay:
    Bump. Still a few days left if you're interested!

3. MintCondition

Ebay:
    Bump. Just a few hours left in the bidding!

4. MintCondition

Ebay:
    Bump! I've relisted the auction. The winning bidder never paid, which is lucky for whoever wants him this time! :)