Customs: Custom Transformers

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by xaviercal, Apr 10, 2009.

1. xaviercal

xaviercal Customizer

Ebay:
    I provide customized Transformers at great prices with a high level of detail. I been customizing Transformers for a very long time for my own personal collection, I decided to start and offer my services to anyone who will appreciate a greatly customized piece. I work with all lines of Transformers, so if you have an idea and like me to customize it, I will be more than happy to give you a very reasonable price. I do anything from repaints to reshells to scratch builds so please PM me or email me at info@transformerscustoms.com with your ideas, time-frame and any other requests and I will get back to you with a cost and whether or not I can meet your deadline. Also please visit my website at Transformers Customs for my past work and for more information.
    Thank You,
    xaviercal

Attached Files:

2. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

PEOPLE! Where is the love?!? I have to say, I've been working closely with Xavier the past two months and I gotta say, this guy is real. His attention to detail is impeccable, the communication has been great, he cares a freaking lot to achieve the satisfaction with his customers. We were toying around with Alternators Wheeljack and when I expressed just a teeny bit of dissatisfaction of a minor detail, he immediately scraped the project and started all over again. I'm glad to call him a friend now and am currently continuing to work with him. I now own Alternators Wheeljack (G1 painted), G1 Tracks from a ROTF Sideswipe, a repainted ROTF Soundwave and at the moment, the crown jewel, MASTERPIECE NEMESIS PRIME. YES I OWN HIM, MWAHAHAHHA!!! All kidding and bragging aside, I recommend Xavier for your future custom Transformers considerations. Please take the time to check the galleries at his website, transformerscustoms.com, and don't be shy about asking him for commissions! Thanks again, Xavier, looking forward to future projects with you!

3. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Got my 4 Classic Stunticons today. He was very quick to do the commisions. Each figure has great detail. Great paint aps and customization to the molds not just a repaint. Each head was customized. Also added the use of magnets to better transformations. I am very happy with these guys and look forward to working with him again. Thanks.

4. nelodiavolo

nelodiavolo Transformer Nerd

News Credits:
    xaviercal is also a great seller! Quick shipping, great communication, overall awesome person to deal with! Highly reccomended!

5. supplier311

supplier311 Member

I recently purchased a custom painted Devcon from Xavier Cal. He said it was $180 for the figure and custom paint application. He said it would be 3 weeks, he would use the Tamiya. The price seemed a bit high, but nothing outrageous. There was good communication throughout the transaction. He sent me photos of the figure, it looked good in the photos. 3 weeks later I recieved the Devcon figure. Unfortunately there were parts that were not touched up, parts with over spray. Autobot ensignia missing. He enclosed a display stand and skybreaker sword, but those items I didnt ask for or need.
    For $180, and a quick paint application, I felt cheated.
    So now I dont have a display ready figure.
    I contact him to try and resolve the issue. He said I could resend it back to him. I would much rather try and touch it up myself. I ask for a partial refund of $40 and some blue and silver paint. I receive the paints a week later and they are not the same ones used on the figure. He mention that the paint used on the figure was Tamiya, he sent out testors. Once the paint dried it was not the same color. I tried to contact Xavier Cal again, he didnt want anything to do with this issue.
    I seen other photos of his work, they look great, I just dont understand why he did not put any professional effort into this Devcon Figure I purchased. I will enclose pictures shortly..

6. supplier311

supplier311 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]