custom transformers

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by fallensinn, Aug 13, 2008.

1. fallensinn

fallensinn D E A T H

Ebay:
    hey not sure if this is the correct place to post this.. but i was wondering if there is a forum specific for the selling of custom transformers?
    if not.. if anyone has customs they want to get rid of.. im def looking to start collecting customs, so shoot me an email.
    thanks for your time.

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    The eBay section has some custom transformers in it

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:

Try radicons for customs(make a thread in general discussion and people will reply)Or ebay is a good choice but they will be more expensive.
    Radicons Transformers Customs

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is a good place to go to find Transformers customs. :thumb 

Actually, please refrain from posting such a thread in Radicons. Currently, we do not have a sale/exchange section per se yet. However, feel free click the above link to venture into Radicons as often as you like for the same quest. When you are in Radicons, to the right we have a sidebar that lists the custom Transformers auctions on ebay. I'd also highly recommend checking out some threads and the Radicons gallery; finding some pieces and some artists you like; then pm your favorite artist(s) to inquire about a commission.

Also, just as MushroomPrime suggested, you're always free to browse TFW2005.com's ebay section. I would also suggest performing a search here in the Junkion Exchange [i.e. "custom transformers'] and seeing what hits you come up with.

I hope this helps, and I hope you find what you're looking for in way of owning some custom Transformers! :thumb 

5. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've got a FAB Night Attack Megatron that I crafted into a more movie-accurate depiction of Megatron. It comes re-packaged in the bubble and card along with the missiles and instructions it came with.

I can supply some pics and such if you think you might be interested.

6. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Pm sent