Heavy/Scratch: Custom Transformers Megatron Work In Progress

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by NexMortuus, Apr 7, 2011.

1. NexMortuus

NexMortuus Well-Known Member

Hello There So For a while now i have been owning a megatron from the optimus prime vs megatron two pack and i have always hated the fact of megatron looking like a wimp. Well that mode made me think that, with its scrawny Canon and its wimpy gun (which i had to give to a different transformer). Honestly i never really like any other form of megatron that form his gun mode idk its just me i guess. Well that is not the point, so i decided to make this megatron look much tougher and meaner than what he once was and well even though im not done yet, if you look at the pics i mean he look freaking amazing with his new canon. Seriously this is a megatron that even optimus would not want to fight. Please rate and judge my custom and if you have any input i would love to hear from others as to what i may add on megatron. Note this is not a finished product. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

Interesting idea, I look forward to seeing how it is finished. What are planning to do to it from here?

3. NexMortuus

thanks,well pretty much just Finnish painting it and put a clear finish on it and add alot of detail and try to bring as much of megatrons personality in this figure

4. SwerveGears

SwerveGears The King of Victory

News Credits:
    I smell a Shockwave retool. What do you think of that?

5. NexMortuus

Hey! I did not think of that wow that sounds cool um all i need is to pretty much change the hands around and new head and a new body for megatron lol but really good idea