Custom Transformer for sale!

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Burnout00012, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 Villain Number One

A few years back, in 2008, My dad and I set out to make My first Custom. You've seen my minor works, but for my first, I figured I'd go all out, drybrushing, detailing, spray painting, the whole 9 yards. I started with a 2007 TFTM Dropkick and a TFTF 2007 Longarm head. Since I had no idea what to call him, I named him Wheeljack, when I really knew nothing about previous transformer character names. I soon found out that wheeljack looked nothin like this, so I scrapped the name. Give me suggestions for the name, and PM me if you're interested in buying so we can negotiate a price! I'm very flexible about the price.

~Burnout00012

EDIT: We've decided his name to be Trailbreaker!

2nd edit: It's now on ebay! view it or buy it here if you wish! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180700571672

Attached Files:

2. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty sure this is the wrong forum. If I were you, Id call him Trailbreaker. And from experience, the boards isnt a good place to sell customs, Ive had alot better luck on ebay, just list it as a DOTM Trailbreaker, and people will love it Im sure.

3. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

trailbreaker, or hound.

4. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 Villain Number One

Okay, I understand. Ill set this up on ebay. I just wanted my fellow Radicons to see it, so they can know that I'm selling something. If it needs to be moved, then it should be. Thanks for the tips! Trailbreaker it is!