Custom Thunderwing head by TFMaster

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by AutobotSDG, Sep 25, 2007.

1. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I have an extra custom Thunderwing head made by TFMaster (more info about it here: "Classics" Thunderwing) that I don't have a use for. I purchased a set from him and received both versions of the head and used the pieces I wanted to make my Thunderwing and now I have this one left over collecting dust.

Here is a picture of the head:

[​IMG]

It does have some small air bubbles in it that will need to be filled in, and the neck post has a corner of its base missing because of an air bubble but put it to the back and it wouldn't be noticeable at all.

It would work for the intended purpose for anyone wanting to make a Thunderwing similar to his, or it could work for an Alternator as it was made from an Alternator head.

I would never throw it away and I don't want it to go to waste, so I figured someone on here could use it. However, I don't know what to charge or trade for it. I guess I could entertain some offers of money and/or trades... or really good reasons why I should just give it away, but they would have to be really good, heheh.

PM me or post here if interested.