"Custom" tech spec cards

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by WingedWeasel, Aug 26, 2009.

1. WingedWeasel

WingedWeasel Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I am not sure if this has been addressed before but some quick googling and searches haven't turned up anything so far (I admit it could be right in front of my face):

Is there a program/site out there that will essentially give you a blank tech spec card (either from old G1 days or anything since then) and let's you upload your own picture and then create your own stats for the given transformer?

I am picturing a webpage with a bunch of dropdowns etc that let you modify the tech spec as desired. As I said I have said I couldn't find anything initially but I will keep looking. Basically I am trying to avoid having cut and paste a bunch of cards together to get something I want.

Thanks in advance!

2. Scaleface

Scaleface TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The HTML coding on the NTFS web sites is made to look like a Beast Wars tech spec card. With some adapting you can make your own tech specs with it.

Transformers Tech Specs

Starting with that, and editing it a bit and changing around the text and pictures, I made it the basis for my custom tech specs like this:

[​IMG]

3. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    You might want to contact the guy that has this website

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have a template for a MTMTE Sourcebook-type piece. I'll have to dig it up. You may want to ask around in the Radicons section. I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks there would have something like that too.

5. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
  6. WingedWeasel

WingedWeasel Well-Known Member

Just wanted to thank everyone. I am probably going to go with the HTML route which I am kinda annoyed with myself for not thinking of before, but I will probably end up trying to contact botch as well. Thanks again!

7. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I have a photoshop/illustrator file somewhere. I have custom tech specs I made for my boxes. I'll dig it up and host it.