Repro/Sticker: Custom slicer/SG wheeljack finished

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SCORPONOK80, Dec 25, 2011.

1. SCORPONOK80

SCORPONOK80 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have finally finished off fully my Custom Slicer. he took a long while to make mainly due me burning parts of his body so they no longer work, The paint does not come off although I do need to clean it up a bit. I used stickers from re-pro labels for the stripes and other add ons,

I would like to thank Joseph Bradford for making the stickers for me
    (THX MATE!!!)

He was repainted using Tamiya paints only, my favourite part of the figure is the new re-paint. I just took off wheeljacks head and repainted it gold with red ears/eyes which if you shine a light throguh you can see.

Other notes he also has a brand new gun fashioned from wheeljack/tracks parts.

This was very fun to make and also very very tricky in parts I wish I had tried something simpler first.

Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

I really like it. Very well done.

3. SCORPONOK80

thx,

I going to make two of them then sell one of on EBay I really do like him I feel rather pleased with myself. Next I'm going to do a Generation 1/2 jhiuaxus using Star wars palpatines body with some custom guns etc. I have plenty of styrene and bits left to play with.

In addition i also have quite a lot of bits/pieces that frankly need to go to which will be sold next year probably.

4. Rodimeister0088

Rodimeister0088 Prime

VERY nice.

5. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Cool

6. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He came out good man, my only suggestion if you are planning on doing more, is to save yourself a headache, use Tracks instead of Wheeljack and just swap the heads, that way, it's already blue and you don't have to worry about all that painting. Either way, good job.

7. SCORPONOK80

uh... I did use the Tracks body, I re-painted the wheeljack gold with the see-through ears red.

seriously though this was very hard as i managed to destry 3 Tracks in total making the thing as I either burnt/damaged parts etc. I did attempt to do the windows which everytime came out looking awful so I recommend never trying.

I am really pleased and glad you all like it.

Have a happy new year!!

8. dougc73dac

dougc73dac Well-Known Member

could you tell me where to get those stickers i went to repro but i they siad they cant do custom.so if you could help me out thanks doug
    tamiya pains make a color clear that works great to do window and the head parts

9. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, I must have misread it. either way, nice job.

10. SCORPONOK80

By far the best bit was his head. Re-painted it using Tamiya paints gold and a see through red for the ears/eyes which gives him evil looking red eyes.

My stickers came from Joseph bradford who is on these boards, He was very helpful in making these stickers for me.

My next biggest issue is what to do with all of these parts i have amassed I have 3 pairs of Tracks arms and wheeljack pieces in a bag and want to get rid of them. I mgiht try making some insecticons or soemthing if they don't sell.

11. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

What's this Joseph Bradford's user name? Him and I need to have a little talk about Slicer stickers. :D 

12. SCORPONOK80

13. SCORPONOK80

This is also my very first ever CUSTOM!! I think he came out really well. My only complaints:

Destroyed 3 tracks chests by painting them then realising it wasn't going to work out well
    Decimated 2 Wheeljacks (no lose there for me)
    Need to find a new way off removing pins from legs as I don't have my pin remover it went away and was never seen again.

P.S all of my Remaining parts are know on EBay so Happy bidding!!!