Customs: Custom RTS/United Tracks Front bumper

Discussion in 'Requests' started by yami4ct, Dec 1, 2010.

1. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I,and I believe many other forum members, am looking for someone out there to do a more traditional front bumper for RTS and United Tracks. I think there is a good market for this kind of product and I wanted to see if any Radicons out there want to take on the project. The piece in question is on a balljoint, so replacement should be easy. Personally, I'd love to see both a 'classic' stingray front end like the G1 toy and a 'modern' stingray front end like movie sideswipe to keep with the updated theme. Given that two color schemes would have to be done for each, one for RtS and one for United, I realize it probably would only be realistic to do one style.

If it will help things, here is what I'm willing to do. When it comes out, I can loan a United tracks for color matching and test fitting purposes. I'd also be willing to take payments, orders and ship out the product if the producer doesn't want to handle that aspect. I know United tracks won't be out for over a month, but these things take time to develop so I thought I'd start the process now.

Thanks for looking!
    Yami4ct