Heavy/Scratch: Custom Prime Jet

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by alanmukkl, Aug 4, 2010.

1. LIL.ALAN

LIL.ALAN Member

Alanmukkl~!!! Plz Allow me to help u say some ting to those "F" UP~!!!

Uncle~!!! if u manage to do tat, Then plz don juz hide behind of ur mum's butt & talk cock~!!! Show us wat u got uncle~!!!

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    haha, this is a cool custom. nice work. "so far" is a little overzealous...especially when publicly posting such a claim. I've seen (right here on TFW) others which were more accurate.

3. LIL.ALAN

LIL.ALAN Member

Actually I've seen it be4 at google Image~!!! I think Alanmakkl's Jet Prime was accurate then tat & I m also prefer Alanmakkl's Jet Prime more then tat^^ but it really was a nice job & the leader class starscream & Optimus Prime repaint was definitely awesome...I like it So much^^

4. LIL.ALAN

LIL.ALAN Member

Alanmakkl ~!!! U should visit tis website~!!! His Starscream was definitely Awesome >.<"

5. adypax

adypax Did you forget who I am?

guys..im sorry..i hate to be a prick..i have one complain..i know i cant do all this..i have all the utmost respect for the customizers out there..but why cant anyone put a goatee like thingy on Prime's face like in the movie..when he powered up with jetfire;s parts......

i love all the power up customs..but none has Prime's face with a goatee..

6. karekature

karekature Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    man! very nice custom!!!

hi there! here's one with goatee...check this link http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/312968-power-up-prime.html

thanks!

7. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Bro..it's nice and all..but you gotta be a little more humble when posting on these boards. Remember, you may think yours is the "best in the world"-- but there ARE others here like the omnipotent kit-basher extraordinares such as Frenzy_rumble and Encline. IMHO, it could be improved further by adding some of the front parts, exp the waste guard to make it even more "perfect"! ;) 

8. C2567

C2567 Well-Known Member

You need help..

umm.. Seriously what are you talking about?

9. mip

mip Active Member

Dear alanmukkl,

Referring to your last PM asking my address, I keep replying to inform you the address but unfortunately I got the message that you disabled the feature of receiving Personal Message...
    You don't inform your email address either, so I cannot communicate with you directly the PM, when I asked you before.

Please let me know, what's going on?

10. mip

mip Active Member

All,

Apologize for bringing this up again.

Hi alanmukkl,
    Please response to my last posting in your thread, because I cannot send the Private Message to communicate with you directly. It seems you've deactivated the feature of receiving PM in your account.

It's been a week after I sent my last posting without getting any response from you.
    Now please do let me know, what's going on?

11. tmargato

tmargato Member

Hey guys!

Here in Brazil the prices of toys are also very high. A Leader up to $ 150. This happens by import tariffs, then Hasbro just wont bring the "rest" that remains the world ... LOL

About customization, amazing! Congratulations!

12. The STeNCH

The STeNCH 1BaddMF

Hey man, that is completely AWESOME!! I've been thinking about this and now that I've seen yours I have to build one! And dont let any negative comments from negative people bring you down like "duck feet" or saying its not the most accurate or the back isnt right.... IT IS the most accurate and it kicks rear end!! Nothing those other people have ever done even REMOTELY impress me. Keep up the incredible work!!!

13. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

i bet i know what you guys are thinking LOL.

its a cool custom, but i have to agree thats a bit of a bold statement. personally I would sacrifice the perfect scale to have them both able to transform individually and combine.

14. RyanUybengkee

RyanUybengkee Well-Known Member

i'd like to commend him for a job well done. it really is a good piece of art. good paint job and all that. Clean execution.

However, "most accurate in the world" is not a totally accurate title, IMO. I too have seen some (here at TFW) who made a much more accurate movie-power up prime. That is why, basing from what i have seen before, this is an inapporpriate title. no flaming intended here sir. just MHO.

good work.

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm posting a reminder here to keep this discussion focused on the artwork presented. Thanks :thumb 

16. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD All are dead, yes?

FORGOT THE GOATEE!:-[> (<--- goatee face)

17. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Wow this is spectacular! Looks like a heck of a lot of work too. I hope you make a killing off it as deserved.
    I do have to agree about the "most accurate in the world" and "this masterpiece" statements being... well a bit of a turn off for some, true or not.
    If you made it for the Masterpiece TF line then I'd understand but on a board with so many great customizers, such statements can step on people's toes. :) 
    I certainly understand overflowing pride in such a big job that came out so great though!

18. The_Jack

The_Jack Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wow really nice work and i guess it would be much more appreciated if you got rid of that title "most "accurate in the world".

Thats for us to judge if youre presenting it to the world and not by you. Sorry mate but it made me look at the custom in a different way. I guess its even better than what i think of it but when reading stuff like this i just get sick...

19. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Great job and all, but it's a far cry from being "THE" MOST ACCURATE IN THE WORLD" As the world is full of people who have made this figure and the world is a pretty huge place.

Climb down off that high and mighty horse for a moment, and be a tad more humble.

And one last thing. Considering Malaysian money has a different value than US currency There's no way in Hades you spent $1000 Dollars on this.

It may be a good idea to change the title of your posting or have a mod do it. or you'll probably continue to get people responding in an overly aggressive manner. :) 

I for one think your piece is a brilliant original attempt and nicely executed. but, it still has a good amount of work to go before it can truly be as accurate as that Concept Art. Alot of folks have come much closer to being movie accurate.

20. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well, due to excessive complaints in this thread, the title has thus been edited.

Regarding "humility", I think several artists who post in Radicons would be well-served to eat a couple of humble pies.

All that being said, the discussion referring to whether or not this is the "most accurate in the world so far" is over. Let's focus on the work at hand here.