Minor/Repaint: Custom Predaking hands

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jon3pnt0, Jan 29, 2011.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    I'm no customizer although I always wanted to do it. This was a fairly easy custom. I took one of my three excess Universe Unicrons and unscrewed the hands, I then dremelled off the ring around the wrists. I then unscrewed the reissue Predaking hands and took the wrist peg-things off and screwed the Unicron hands onto the Predaking wrists. Worked like a chram. NOW all I have to do is figure out how to paint them both grey without the fingers sticking together. I'm going to order the custom sword and head and I think I'll be happy with it. Haven't decided on the custom wings.

Attached Files:

2. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

Hmm, i like the look of them on there, but i think they're a tad on the big side. Maybe it's a perspective trick..

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    They're a smidge bigger than the originals. Then again, it's hard to tell how big the orignals would've been if they had articulated fingers and a thumb. In the overall scheme, I would rather have the joints and them look a little too big. With the custom sword and head, I think it won't even be noticeable.

Attached Files:

4. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    COOL!