Like many others, I stumbled upon the amazing Nerf Maverick revolver recently and fell in love. This gun is just beautiful, and even my fiance fell in love with it. As a Valentine's Day gift (along with some other things) I decided to do a custom pink and white repaint inspired by this Hello Kitty Assault Rifle. I used Montana Cans Light Pink and Flamingo spraypaints, Tamiya Matte White spray paint (which sucks by the way), Model Master Grey Spray Primer, and Model Master Lusterless Spray Lacquer. I also did the "Russian Roulette" mod which allows the turret to swing all the way out and spin freely, and I removed the air restrictors and sealed the barrels with hot glue to increase range and power. Thing is, there's some kind of alignment problem with the plunger and barrels now and it won't fire, but I think I can fix it. It's mainly a showpiece though, as the paint chips all too easily. It's my first time ever painting anything or using spray paint, but I think it turned out pretty well. Comments and critiques are welcome. Here's a "before" shot for anyone who hasn't seen one of these beauties. And after. Low quality as a result of the flash being turned off. Here's a shot of the modded barrell in it's fully-open glory. Also, blindingly bright flash ftl. Again, no flash = grainy. So, I started by sanding the hell out of the shell, removing all the logos and warnings (except for the Maverick logo under the barrel). A dremel definitely comes in handy for shaving the logos off before precision sanding. After getting a roughed up surface, I used a couple coats of Model Master white primer, taped off the grip and other details and sprayed it with 2 coats of Montana Light pink, and then taped off the body and sprayed the details and grip their respective colors. It was my first time doing anything like this, so of course I was impatient and never waited long enough for paints to dry before taping and repainting, so the tape peeled off chunks of paint all over. Also, the white paint I used for the grip was way too watery and seeped right through the masking tape turning the handle into an ugly mess. I went in with some fine brushes and touched up the whole thing, but upon close inspection, some imperfections are obvious. Nevertheless, I'm happy with the end result.