Custom Parts/ Weapons Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tigerhawk16, Apr 3, 2012.

1. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    Hi I don't know if there is a thread for this already but I figured Id start one.

My personal question is on the first edition transformers prime voyager Optimus Prime.

As we see on the show the character at time has 2 arm guns and 2 swords now I was wondering has any third party custom part creator said anything about making a parts set of the blaster and sword I know personally Id love to have it for my prime,

Also its not only prime that has dual weapons and the first edition didn't come with two there was also bulkhead that had two mace attachments and bumblebee who has two forearm blasters and came with one.

One other final potential weapon build could be for starscream to replace the missile racks on the forearms with the show accurate blasters that we've seen.

these are some of my thoughts that Id like to share.

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    Im definitely interested in the prime blaster and sword my question on this mind you I dont know a heck of allot about the process but with the blaster is it the same plastic as the original and the sword is the same pliable plastic as the original and same colors cause if so I would buy them in a heartbeat.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well Fakebusker hasn't made any Optimus blasters. But Shapeways uses 3d printers to make the things users upload. There are a number of different choices for them but none of them are painted, nor are they soft bendy plastic. Their texture ranges from smooth to chalky. Check out Shapeways site or some of Fakebuskers threads for pictures and comments. That will answer your questions.