Custom Parts/ Weapons Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by tigerhawk16, Apr 3, 2012.

1. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    Hi I don't know if there is a thread for this already but I figured Id start one.

My personal question is on the first edition transformers prime voyager Optimus Prime.

As we see on the show the character at time has 2 arm guns and 2 swords now I was wondering has any third party custom part creator said anything about making a parts set of the blaster and sword I know personally Id love to have it for my prime,

Also its not only prime that has dual weapons and the first edition didn't come with two there was also bulkhead that had two mace attachments and bumblebee who has two forearm blasters and came with one.

One other final potential weapon build could be for starscream to replace the missile racks on the forearms with the show accurate blasters that we've seen.

these are some of my thoughts that Id like to share.

2. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    I didn't know where to post this so if there are suggestions for that as well feel free to let me know Id like this thread to be viewed as much as possible.

3. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    I'm afraid your main option for the dual wielding is to buy another Op. If you want First Edition BB to have dual blasters, take 'em from RID Bee. As for the arm cannons, I believe that'd be a cool project, but it might be tough to execute.

4. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    well personally I can say like others I would wanna have a second prime figure Im happy with my one plus the price their going for its too much to spend for one. And I also already have my bee taken care of I just put it up there as an example.

5. Wreck n rule

Wreck n rule Well-Known Member

Wrong forum, this would belong in Toy Discussion.

6. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    ok got it Ill post it there now thanks!!