Customs: custom omnicon blastoff decal set?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 24, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in the original generation 1 animated series when the combaticons would combine to become bruticus the animated series always shows blastoffwings and shuttle body bottom seperating from his body to form bruticus's winged chestplate breast plate armor

i got 2 questions

anybody here happen to have experience with making custom decal sets?

would anybody here be interested in making a custom decal set to give energon omnicon skylast in vehicle mode g1 blastoffs colorscheme?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the reason i aks these questions is because i have successfully modified my energon skyblast and energon barricade to combine together so that bruticus has more of a retro flavored g1 style look going for him in combiner mode

barricade serves as classics onslaught for me and is swapped in for classics/rotf onslaught because barricades colors are much closer to the colorscheme of the original g1 onsalught figure and that of his animated g1 character model.

while skyblast in vehicle mode looks like he would make for a very suitable classics style version of bruticus's breastplate armor.

in story wise skyblasts vehicle mode could also possibly serve as a flying reconasaunce spy drone for onslaught. while the feet trailer parts of the fansproject collossus add on sets could also serve as a land basd battle roller drone.

any wyas i have done som custom work to skyblast and onslaught to equip onslaught with a female O-Ring connector part through the front of his body a

i have also equiped skyblast with a male connector Plug Stud Rod connector as well.

with onslaught in core body combiner mode but with the ehntire upper body rotated around with the control cab backpack on bruticus back instead

skyblast can in vehicle mode combine with onslaught to serve as bruticus's breastplate armor

while a identicle set of male/female O-Ring and Plug Stud Rod connector have been set up on the back pack and the add on sets missile cannons weapons pack

the male connector is on the control cab backpack on onslaughts back in place of the energon star por and the female connector on the add on sets missile cannons weapons pack that way the cannons can connect to the backpack on brutucus's back

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned