This is my custom Obsidian I made from my old broken one! All the extra parts are made from, of all things, balsa wood, and painted with acrylic paints! A vast inprovment over his previous state, which was missing both rotors, both legs and suffered from lose head joints. He is still in need of some touch-ups, but I can get to that later. I replaced his legs with a single limb/appendage cosisting of the central "leg" and a mini tripod of sorts for stability. He also got some paint touch-ups on the head and chest. For Vehicle-mode, he got brand new, show-accurate rotors and top section details. The tripod now becomes his rear/tail fins! I'm very proud, this is technicaly my first kitbash so comments and critism are always welcome! P.S. I'll try and get less blurry pics when I find the "good" camera.