Customs: Custom Movie Figures. WOW

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Lion, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Interesting idea, but no.

2. Tfgraveyard

News Credits:
    Interesting idea, but no.

3. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Then your comment seems kind of silly.

4. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Then your comment seems kind of silly.

5. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Hey Jin!

Great website.
    Your figures are awesome! Keep up the great work.

6. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Hey Jin!

Great website.
    Your figures are awesome! Keep up the great work.

7. Tfgraveyard

News Credits:

Not at all. I find them nice. That's it. Not awesome, not outstanding, not super, not terrific, not stupendous, etc. See?

Deliberate misunderstanding to criticize someone's opinion FTW!

8. Tfgraveyard

News Credits:

Not at all. I find them nice. That's it. Not awesome, not outstanding, not super, not terrific, not stupendous, etc. See?

Deliberate misunderstanding to criticize someone's opinion FTW!

9. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Wow, I just started this thread because I wanted the poeple to see some cool customs. I didn't know it was going to start World War 3. I just thought they deserved to be spotlighted, I personally think if you don't like them, or even feel nuetral to them, why bother posting and bashing someones hard work. Whatever the motivation to do work like this, who cares. They look cool, and I think it makes the stuff at Hasbro look like it was done in a 1st grade arts and crafts hour.
    If people buy them at 200, 500, or a grand, big deal. It's worth it to them. I don't like the look of the new model Chevy Avalanches, but I'm not going to flip someone off because they bought one.
    If he padded his auctions, that just tells me he thinks his work is worth more, and upping the price is his way of showing it. If someone bids higher than the previous bid, they are basically agreeing. I'm sure if I had the cash, I'd love to get a megatron, or prime, or that freakin sweet allspark cube. I dont. I'm not going to bash the guy or the people buying it because they have the money. More power to em.
    And remember, these aren't world changing advancements in modern medicine, they are toys. We are all on here for the same reason, we love transformers. give the bashing a rest.
    Keep up the great work. I love your site, and going to try some of the tips you have on there.

10. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Wow, I just started this thread because I wanted the poeple to see some cool customs. I didn't know it was going to start World War 3. I just thought they deserved to be spotlighted, I personally think if you don't like them, or even feel nuetral to them, why bother posting and bashing someones hard work. Whatever the motivation to do work like this, who cares. They look cool, and I think it makes the stuff at Hasbro look like it was done in a 1st grade arts and crafts hour.
    If people buy them at 200, 500, or a grand, big deal. It's worth it to them. I don't like the look of the new model Chevy Avalanches, but I'm not going to flip someone off because they bought one.
    If he padded his auctions, that just tells me he thinks his work is worth more, and upping the price is his way of showing it. If someone bids higher than the previous bid, they are basically agreeing. I'm sure if I had the cash, I'd love to get a megatron, or prime, or that freakin sweet allspark cube. I dont. I'm not going to bash the guy or the people buying it because they have the money. More power to em.
    And remember, these aren't world changing advancements in modern medicine, they are toys. We are all on here for the same reason, we love transformers. give the bashing a rest.
    Keep up the great work. I love your site, and going to try some of the tips you have on there.

11. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Thanks n-k !
    How 'bout a big 'ol battle damage 20th Ann. Prime.... ? (DVD edition....w/long stacks & black gun).....taking final photos tonight.
    Will post it here this weekend.

Hope you love it !....:p 

Post a pic of your TF display ! ! ! :rock .....come on ! ! ! ....pleeeaaase.....

TTT

12. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Thanks n-k !
    How 'bout a big 'ol battle damage 20th Ann. Prime.... ? (DVD edition....w/long stacks & black gun).....taking final photos tonight.
    Will post it here this weekend.

Hope you love it !....:p 

Post a pic of your TF display ! ! ! :rock .....come on ! ! ! ....pleeeaaase.....

TTT

13. JinSaotome

JinSaotome Banned

Ebay:
    Thanks for the support everyone, and the warm welcome here! I posted a full thread for my custom auctions now so people don't have to sort through so many pages on this thread. I'd like to keep that one 'pure' at least in a sense where there's constructive critiques, no "your stuff sucks boy" posts if you please.

14. JinSaotome

JinSaotome Banned

Ebay:
    Thanks for the support everyone, and the warm welcome here! I posted a full thread for my custom auctions now so people don't have to sort through so many pages on this thread. I'd like to keep that one 'pure' at least in a sense where there's constructive critiques, no "your stuff sucks boy" posts if you please.

15. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

Jin, Your work is absolutely AWESOME. You have a great talent. If i had the money i would have bought some or all of Your auctions! Keep up the good work man!! :thumb :thumb 

16. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

Jin, Your work is absolutely AWESOME. You have a great talent. If i had the money i would have bought some or all of Your auctions! Keep up the good work man!! :thumb :thumb 

17. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    no reason for this thread to remain open now that Jin has started his own thread.

18. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    no reason for this thread to remain open now that Jin has started his own thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.