Repro/Sticker: Custom Movie Arcee Box

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Aug 6, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello again :) 

I made another box today using the same process as my Omnibot Downshift box. I used the plastic lable sheets and pasted it to thin cardboard. Only this time I made it for Movie Arcee. My girlfriend asked me to send her an Arcee because shes never seen a transformer and she wants to see how they are and why im so addicted to them lol .. Of course she wanted arcee because she's the only female bot in the stores lol..
    Since she was going to be opening it i just got her a loose figure and was going to mail it like that but figured why not add a little special touch to it and make it it's own special box as well.
    I left the back just the solid movie image from the comics, i didnt want to paste anything over it because it looked to cool as it was .. So i place the tech spec and such on to the bottom of the box ..
    I think it came out pretty good. The back shows lines because the flash lit them up , they are barly seen in person..
    What do ya all think :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    it looks nice man. I think I'd have included a faction symbol somewhere though.

3. aurascope

aurascope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ever thought of using glossy photo paper?

4. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yup, aint got the money to buy anything though. So im using what i got laying around to make some test shot boxes .