custom mod for classics/henkie rodimus to use PE Sun/Night set

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 15, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i believe i may have discovered a way to mod the classics/henkie Hotrodor any of its other repiants/remolds so that he can use perfect effects the sun/sundor firebird, and the night/garboil nighthawk as a set of lower arm mounted fire/ice cryo/flame throwers or asa set of cryosaber pryosaber swords

it involves using a transformers generations war for cybertron optimus prime figure and salvaging the outside half of his robot mode lower arms for parts

these parts would be used to custom modify rodimus by using a dremil equipped with cutting sanding disc to sand the underside of each of primes outside lower arm part down to a flat smooth surface

after the dremil and sanding work has been done with the war for cybertron optimus prime lower arms parts classics/henkie rodimus in robot mode can then be fitted with the prime parts epoxy glued to the outer sides of Hotrod's lower arms

the optimus prime parts may need to be cut short so that only the hole plug portion of each prime outer lower arm is intact with the remaining portion being cut off

if done properly the Hotrod figure can still transform properly to vehicle mode and still be combined with the fansproject protector armor trailer set in vehicle and robot mode as well

thus making it possible to attach perfect effectsun/sundor and night/garboil to the outside of Hotrod's lower arms as a set of flame/blizzard/throwers or as a set of cryo/pyro saber swords using the O-ring socket hole on the sides of Hotrod's lower arms and the stud hand plug handle on perfect effect sundor and garboil.

while in fully armored rodimus prime mode perfect effect sundor and garboil can also plug into the outer side of Hotrod's lower arms and act as a set of behind the shoulder back mounted jet packs for the fully combined power up armored rodimus prime

2. Yop the Yopper

Yop the Yopper Banned

moar pics

3. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pix or it didn't happen.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

ill have to wait till my sons of cybertron crystal henkie Hotrod/ with crystal fansproject protector armor and side arm targetmaster set get delivered by ups tomorrow

i will at least mod the outer lower arm parts from prime and try for a quick mock up shot of what crystal Hotrod's arms woud look like with the optimus parts epoxy gluded into place

has anybody here seen that picture of war for cybertron generations optimus prime using perfect effect sun and night as a set of lower arm mounted pyro and cryo sabers/ flame/blizzard throwers

ive been looking all over google searching for that one particuler picture because thats what got me started on the idea

5. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That sounds extremely messy and over complicated.

6. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Which pretty much sums up all of Genozaur's posts... :confused2 

Don't mean to offend... but seriously... Using letter casing and punctuation would help A LOT dude... Oh and yes.

:useless 

7. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let me say up front that there is no offense intended in me saying this.....

This thread is seriously useless without pictures. Period. It's hard for most people to get an idea of what you are talking about without showing some kind of diagram with arrows on a picture.

Whenever I have did a custom or do any kind of tweaking to a figure, I always take pictures and add a description in full to what I do. When you describe what you are doing with pictures, it makes all the difference.

This thread should also be in the Radicons section too. I've brought this up to you before too Genozaur. Again, just constructive criticism. This isn't meant to be an attack, because it's not. =)

- Gregg