Custom Mecha show by RoHBY in NYC this Friday, 06/08!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacranky, Jun 5, 2007.

1. jacranky

jacranky Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I know I'm new here, but I thought that all of you would be interested in the upcoming custom mecha show that I'm curating. If you are in the NYC area, please come to our opening reception this Friday, 06/08 from 6-9pm!

We are having a free raffle for 2 mecha pilots! Every attendee will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win 1 of these 2 mecha pilots! Free drinks!

Details below:

[​IMG]

Rohby's first solo show comes to NYC: Elbow Grease! Featuring Rohby's new custom Munny Mechas at war as 4 rogue armies battle it out for world supremacy. Each army consists of 2 mechs decked out in their own unique designs and color schemes. If you're a fan of Munnies and Mechs this is one show that cannot be missed!

Every attendee at the opening reception will have a chance to win 1 of 2 Custom Munny Pilots handmade by Rohby exclusively for the show!

Growing up with Macross (Robotech) and other Japanese Mecha type designs, Rohby's style and engineering for his custom Munnies have already amazed a huge following in the Macross and vinyl toy community. An aspiring Industrial Designer, Rohby scratch-builds all of his customs out of hand-casted resin!

In association with My Plastic Heart and ShutterKICK Productions, Elbow Grease will run 06/09/07 - 07/15/07 with an opening reception on 06/08, 6pm-9pm at the My Plastic Heart toy store & gallery.

Custom Munny Mechas will be available for sale at the show and afterwards online at http://www.myplasticheartnyc.com/

Elbow Grease Opening Reception:
    Friday, June 8, 2007
    6pm-9pm

My Plastic Heart
    210 Forsyth Street
    New York, NY 10002

2. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wish I was in NY to attend. That is a great custom munny in the picture. Good luck with the show.