Heavy/Scratch: Custom master piece wanabe movie verse bumblebee WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by amir_anti_yosi, Sep 6, 2009.

1. amir_anti_yosi

amir_anti_yosi Well-Known Member

I Just wanted to share these. this is what I've been up to lately. I got the idea from my old gundam which is a 'gundam exia 1/100' if anybody would want to know, had newer/better versions, so I wanted to buy 1 of those versions, but if I did what would I do with the 1 I had now? so this is what I thought of, my kid brother had a TFTM bumblebee, that he doesnt play with anymor and its legs and arms are missing so I decided to tinker with that and this is what I came up with. I still have other plans and ideas for the other parts of his body, but Im expecting alot of challenges ahead. Im planning to use styrene on him cause the TFTM deluxe bumblebee doesnt have that many parts to use. Once I get some styrene and made more significant mods to BB here, I'm gonna post more pictures. hope ya like it

comments and criticism anyone?

Attached Files:

2. brawl 56

brawl 56 Aw..crap!

News Credits:
    Wow!
    This is way beyond pure awesomeness...it´s pure epicness! :D 
    Are you gonna change the head or will you leave it like that? I mean it looks pretty amazing with this nice custom body! Can´t wait to see some more pics ;) 

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Pretty cool idea. Good use of a broken toy.

4. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    gundambee!

5. amir_anti_yosi

amir_anti_yosi Well-Known Member

phew! finally some comments!

ummmm, I'd be using that head still, I'll ust be moding it a little, remove the V-fin and I'm planning to add 2 pannels up front so he becomes battle mode bumblebee a normal bee would present to much detailing to do and I'm just an amateur.

I'm gonna have to paint those white panels into a shade of grey (the white + yellow ruins the pciture) then add those parts from styrene

I'm not gonna be able to make accurate feet though, there's no place to put the wheels INSIDE of his foot, so It might be on the side like the TFTM BB

thanks for that epicness

6. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I dig this concept!

Your making me not want to sell these Gundam bits I have lying here and the extra Bumblebee I bought! Keep up the good work...and please post your progress to help us make our own!