Customs: Custom made stickers question?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by megatronatlas, Nov 22, 2010.

1. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

Since i am working on my first combiner custom(Menasor), I am doing them in a certain way. Instead of them being the stunticons They are going to be called the Metalcons.
    Since I am a Heavy Metal fan (hence the name Metalcons). Ok so my question is, Is there someone out there that can make me special reprolabels for these.(I already asked reprolabels about it and its something they cant do). Any way below is what i would need.

RID Scourge tanker truck-Motormaster-Metallica Death Magnetic labels for the trailer and the top of the truck.

Generations Drift-Breakdown-Megadeth Rust in Peace labels for the hood,Megadeth Logo for the doors

Movie deluxe Bumblebee-Wildrider-Slayer Reign in Blood labels for hood

Classics Smokescreen-Deadend-Anthrax Persistence of Time labels forhood, Anthrax logo for doors

Classics Dragstrip-Dragstrip-Metallica logo for back fins,Anthrax,Slayer labels for legs.

If this is possible for anyone to help with let me know, if there isnt a way to do this then I will go ahead and do them as g1 as possible.

I thought this would be different than any version out there. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

2. megatronatlas

dooh, i realized i put this in the wrong area(homer simpson moment)

3. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

You can always make your own decals with a nice laser or ink jet printer. but these are like the model kit water slide decals than a sticker.
    www.decalpaper.com You can find that in most hobby shops.
    You just need to make sure you have the sealer, or else when you put it in water all your color washes away. it's happened to me, and it's not fun.

Randy!

4. megatronatlas

I did not think of that, I will have to try that. thanks for the info

5. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member