Heavy/Scratch: Custom Leader Class Movie Prime Box

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Mar 23, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is a custom box i made for my Leader Class Optimus Prime. I printed out a test box as i normally do to be sure it will all fold correctly.. Im still searching for a place to print my boxes out lol, im about ready to look into buying my own large format printer lol...
    Anyways , this one i printed is just asmall version about 2 inch tall or so , i put a legends prime in it for scale... The actual box will be 11 inch tall and should fit leader prime in nicely.. Im still working on a couple others like a Blue Big Convoy box for a fellow board member and Black Big Convoy box for myself. Ill post pics of those once i get them finished.
    What do ya think :)  Anything suggestions or is it good as is ? lol

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I assume the resolution issue on the box is simply your printer's settings, and not from the actual image, correct? btw, Im gonna move this to the heavy mods/scratchbuilds forum.

3. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    I can't help but chuckle at how big the box makes the Legend figure look. Makes me want an insanely oversized KO. ^^;

4. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah the box is only 2 inch tall or so in the pic, so its been reduced big time and im printing with a inkjet on normal paper .. The actual file for the box is about 60mb and all the pics were Hi Res.. Im hoping to find a place with laser printers that will print them in there high quality...