Heavy/Scratch: Custom Junkion: Junkmaster

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

I couldn't decide from a name for this guy, so i just changed his job into his name instead.

His backstory is that he's the guy that sorts out any incoming junk that comes to Junkion into whatever's usable, and for what purpose, etc. He pretty much sorts everything into easy to find, organized piles of junk. Only problem is, the other Junkions never seem to get it, and they just use whatever junk there is, which sometimes isn't really good for their systems.

He transforms from robot mode to a Junkion bulldozer. However, it's been modified by placing the shovel/blade thing (i don't know much about bulldozers, sorry) on movable arms, and splitting the shovel in two, letting him not only push stuff, but lift as well.

He's made from a Cybertron Hardtop (damn Target, those scouts look good for kitbash fodder and yet i'm struggling to use them... :lol ), and a lot of Asoblocks pieces, and a single meccano piece for the faux screw in his left knee. The legs were first covered with sheet styrene, and then any gaps were filled in with molten solder, to simulate bad welds. Unfortunately, this also melted some of the styrene, especially on his left leg, but hey, he's supposed to be junk. :D  There's also other random blobs of solder on him just for the 'junk' effect. His arms were completely replaced with Asoblocks, and his hands changed as well. The shovel attaches to his upper arm, and serves as kibble in robot mode, or swivels around to act as body armor.

And, as a bonus, a minicon can ride on his vehicle mode! (As seen here with Suppressor)

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think this piece is really creative, and I think you did a nice job with him all around :thumb 

3. Autobot-X1

Autobot-X1 Mentaly Hilarious

Ebay:
    I agree, this is very creative and u did a great job. :thumbs2: :thumbs2: 
    I just have one question, what are Asoblocks?

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

AsoBlocks Toys, Action Figures, and Collectibles at BigBadToyStore

This is about all i could find on a google search. That stuff is quite hard to come by and not really well known, but it's pretty much like lego, only every single damn joint is a ball joint. There's also hexagonal peg and socket joints (coz each ball joint socket is hexagonal), but the main focus is on ball joints. It comes in black white, and some sets ( the big ones, generally) contain clear pieces. The joints are generally very tight, and are great except for their large size.

Also, just one thing to be careful for: The joints are unpaintable given the heavy amount of gloss varnish on them; sand that off first, or you'll regret it.

Also, thanks a lot guys for the comments. It's good to see he's not just junk. :D 

EDIT: Just looked more carefully at BBTS's prices. They are ridiculous. I got them in Asia for about a half of the price. And yes, they are more widesreadly available in Asia.

Oh, i forgot to mention, i working on a gun as we speak, also made of Asoblocks joints.

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

very cool. way to look at things through a different set of glasses.

6. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Love it!
    the addition of Hazmat piloting him is awesome too!