Customs: Custom Jazz

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by JazzEd, Apr 12, 2009.

1. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I ALMOST cursed, until the very last picture, and then I sighed in relief. My thunder has not been stolen!

I guess since this has now been done, I should say that I've been working on the very same thing for the last several months. Except, I have ZERO parts-forming. All three cartoon add-ons, fully transformable, it all fits inside the cab of the car. It sucks that I can't come out with finished pictures and say, "look what I've done that no-one else has done", but at least I can say I did it first without any parts-forming. A few guys here know of it, and have seen teaser pics of my parts. What sucks is, how close I am to being finished! I finished the grappling hook yesterday, and just have a few minor tweaks to do before it's all ready for paint. :( 

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, I think when you are able to finally post finished photos, it'll be blatantly obvious that you've been working for months on yours as well. Add to the fact that creating customs is simply a hobby for you as well as you working 2 other jobs elsewhere . . . .

Also, I think that the noted differences set both customs apart as well. :) 

4. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

Dude, Redline, I want to see some pic! I'm a HUGE Jazz fan(can you tell from my name, avatar)
    Man, can wait to see some pictures.

5. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Oh, I bet that yours will look way nicer Redline!

Also, if I remember correctly, this Jazz has been done about 3 times over (including this one I think) for ebay.

6. REDLINE

News Credits:
    I didn't know that, if it's true. This is the first I've seen anyone ever mention it before. I even asked around and those I asked were unaware of it being done before as well.

7. Sabrina_Ng

Ebay:
    OOps!! S0rry!! Not by the same seller :confused: 
    Ok. I cant really tell the difference but these 2 Jazzes are the same right?

Puichun's Jazz

Sam's Jazz

8. REDLINE

News Credits:
    ahh. I think you misunderstood me though, as I meant when I first wanted to start on this, I asked around to see if anyone else had seen this done. they hadn't. but I digress, it has, but only as peg on accessories, not as properly modified transforming parts.

9. Sabrina_Ng

Ebay:

Hehe! Miscommunication! :banghead: 

10. NeoZeRo35

NeoZeRo35 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They're different. But I know Puichun has made that Jazz listed above about 2 or 3 times now and sold them on eBay. I've been keeping eye on them for the longest time cuz I too love Jazz. His current Jazz however is the first time I've seem him do a change in style.

On another note, I can't wait to see how yours turns out Redline. I'm very very eager to see it. I'll even settle for teaser pics. :) 

11. REDLINE

News Credits:
    hehehe. I'm glad it still has appeal! Don't worry, it won't be long now. I'm finishing up things tonight so that it'll be time to do paint removal, disassembly, painting and dying. I'm past doing all the hard parts.