Minor/Repaint: Custom Jazz Alternator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Vanishing Point, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Vanishing Point

Vanishing Point Well-Known Member

okay here we go, I still to date do not like Alt/BT Wheeljack, above all other Alt.s even swerve I find his form out of place and awkward for the character, so after an hour or so of glaring at him and an off mark comment on another TF site I did something about him...

now I am a total nerd for the RX8 I love it as a car but find it just not having the spark of being Jazz, so I killed two birds with one stone

hmmm I like this... Jazz

I worked through a modified transformation and he has some of the g1 elements, if I wanted to commit to paint I'd do the upper thighs and forearms white, the waist black and the center of the abdomen silver
    [​IMG]

get ready....
    [​IMG]

Lightshow!!
    [​IMG]

so I have a headless Meister and a bodyless Wheeljack and I keep staring at them thinking ... hmmm Overdrive could use the company of Downshift... nah not today

2. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Looking good! The leg swap looks pretty good, but the silver shins could use some color to spice them up.

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Jazz just doesn't fit the Mustang mold. It looks great but I've always seen him as a smaller and sleeker car. IMO the RX8 fits perfectly.

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice work! I like what you did with the legs.:thumb