Minor/Repaint: custom japanese G1 dirge box

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by joopsta, Sep 13, 2007.

1. joopsta

joopsta loves Animated

News Credits:
    Hi,
    I had a request from a dutch friend of mine who collects japanese G1 boxes to make a G1 Dirge box. Dirge has never been released in a japanese G1 box.
    I had to search all of the japanese characters one by one in my charmap, amongst thousands of other characters. It was a heck of a job. BUT IT'S DONE, FINALLY!!
    The only thing now is to print it on some good thick quality paper and finish the job. Enjoy the pic!

[​IMG]

2. doomgaze_86

doomgaze_86 Well-Known Member

That's really nice dude, but what's with all the Japanese characters that don't seem to make sense?

The name says something like Zu-ta-te-to-mu-bo-ma (static bomber?) when it should be something along the lines of ダージ (da-ji). Also, the yellow characters next to the toy's window says "Ma-su-ta-to-ni-wa-ya" (Master Tony Wire?).

Either way, if that's how you were intending to make it (to differentiate it from an official box or for a custom character) then I apologize in advance.

3. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    The characters could say "lick my balls" for all I know, but it still looks sweet.

4. joopsta

joopsta loves Animated

News Credits:
    Hahaha, I know, I just took some chracters for the dirge name and the yellow text on front! But Im glad it still makes a little sense. But most of the characters are the same (eg on top of the logo). Glad it aint state "2 eggrolls" or something.