Minor/Repaint: custom ... idk even know lol

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by darrenmea9, Aug 9, 2009.

1. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

so yeah, i was bored, and home alone lol, and i sent into the laundry room and found house ppaint(the moment i saw that black house paint, i knew i was goin to have fun ) =]

i jus randomly got 2 figs dat i dont like, a key chain prime, and 1st movie camshaft, and jus basiclt dumped both of them into the can of paint!. so know both are all coverd in black paint, they looks sooo coooll in person =].

oh yeah, i also customized camshafts head by switching it wid real gear high score 300s head ... this project was realy funn =]

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    the problem is that by doing it this way, you can't transform them anymore. Are you going to add any details, or just leave them looking like they just crawled out of a tar pit?

3. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What he said.

4. darrenmea9

im obiously going to add some detail lol, but .. ur wrong lol. key chain prime obisously cant transform, but camshaft can still ttransformer as it could do before =]

5. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    In theory, yes it can probably still transform. I think what REDLINE is mentioning is the fact that you dipped them in paint, rather than paint on certain areas (which would allow it to still transform WITHOUT chipping or shredding half the paint you dipped on). Also, dipping something into can of paint literally leaves globs of paint all over that don't tend to dry evenly. I know the keychain doesn't transform, but the other figure does and by dipping it into the paint, you just basically sealed up the joints to an extent. I believe that's what is being mentioned. From the looks of the pictures, they look a bit globby, but you'd need clearer shots for me to really comment on it. Hopefully you didn't mess up the transformation and you can still fix it. I've heard that dipping small parts into some paint might work, but dipping an entire figure is a bit much. Next time, I'd suggest reading through the tutorials to learn some better painting techniques--these look ok, but I think you can do much better than simply dipping them, man.

6. darrenmea9

i know that lol. i was jus bored 1 day and i took 2 tf that i didnt like that were usless to me, so i was jus experimenting lol, but i do know wut u are saying and i do agree that there are globs of paint on him,. but the transformation is not effected at all lool

7. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    I would've suggested dying if you wanted to throw random Transformers into a vat of coloring out of sheer boredom.

8. darrenmea9

ha yeah true lol

9. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

i support you for thinking out of the box and having fun! :D 

10. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

I know you were just messing around, but it's possible to make figures you don't like into ones you seriously do. It's be cool to see 'proper' black repaints, but these may make for an interesting diorama or something. :) 

11. darrenmea9

mhm diarama... u jus gave me an idea=], andd the only reason wy i didnt jus paint them, is because i have no paint brush!!!!