Custom Human Alliance 3 Bikes (Chromia; Arcee; and Elita-1)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by lostnfound, Sep 8, 2010.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

So I had a customizer friend on here (who prefers to remain nameless) help me out and customize some figures into the 3 bike triplets for me. Everything looks GREAT on them thus far!!

DSCN0417.JPG

It involves taking the Human Alliance bike figures (1 Arcee and 2 Chromias) and turning them into a proper bike set with all 3 bike sisters (Arcee, Chromia, and Elita-1)

He was also able to properly swap the paint schemes on the chromia and arcee bikes (making the original chromia red, and original arcee blue). That way they are the correct robot representation of each character and with the correct color scheme.

As you can see in the pics below, not everything is perfect, and they may need another coat, but it still looks great.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now the bigger project here was making elita-1, because she need a few mods here and there as well as the paint job. He modded the right arm of the extra original HA Chromia by cutting off her license plate thing, giving it a cleaner look in robot mode. and also painted a blue blade onto the same arm, making her look a lot like her cgi. She will also keep the autobot insignia on her that was painted over on arcee, in order to help distinguish her some from arcee more.

[​IMG]

2 more mods will also need to be done to her before she can be painted. I have an extra HA chromia figure, that I will be cutting off this rim part here, and add it to her hand, giving her a "wheel-hand" like she has in the cgi.

[​IMG]

Also, the bigger mod, will be removing her "blade" and adding it to the end of the seat there, hopefully on some sort of swivel joint so as to allow it to slide under the seat in bike mode.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He was able to mod the arm and paint her 'blade' blue as well as doing the arm mod successfully, however as you can see, the other two mods still need doing, and he just wasn't able to paint her purple. He had no purple paint, and extenuating circumstances had us simply mutually end the project there since it would take too long and would be too much of a hassle to get the proper materials needed to paint the figure. So here is what I am left with right now.

[​IMG]

So now that everything in my project is done, or almost done rather. The only thing that I will be looking for now is for someone to paint my elita-1 purple.

I am in contact with a few customizers explaining the situation and asking what can be done.

Here's a reference to the 3 bikes cgi pictures. Trying to get as close to realism as possible here. (save for arcee who was much more red in the movie)

[​IMG]

I will update a new thread soon when absolutely everything is finished, as in addition to the needed purple paint job for elita-1, I may also want another glossier looking coat on the two.

Be sure to stay tuned.

Thoughts or comments?

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    I see why he is nameless.... but hey.. maybe in the next 1or coats

3. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, if I was responsible for that paintjob, i'd prefer to remain nameless as well.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Honestly, I think both of you guys could be a little more constructive in your comments. lostnfound has made it clear that the paint work isn't completed yet. Just because an artist isn't name doesn't mean everyone has free reign to start ripping on someone's work. :wink: 

Also, lostnfound, if I read your post correctly, the anonymous (nameless) artist worked on the modifications and some of the paint work, and you did some of the paint work and modifications. Is this correct? I'm a bit confused as to who did what here.

5. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Thank you.

And no sorry if the language got confusing, but no I did no painting or customizing.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well, if this is someone else's work, we need to move it to Creative General Discussion.

7. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

I think it looks great! better than anything i could do lol...did you have to buy the bikes for him or he got them and modded them for you? i wanted to do this, uut i couldnt find the bikes...this guy did great...ur one lucky dude ;)