custom help for someone whos never made a custom

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by quickswitch42, Dec 31, 2009.

1. quickswitch42

quickswitch42 VehiconBadass

hello, i want to make a custom triggerhappy, i want to use the arm pieces from armada demolisher, but im not sure about what other transformer to use as the main body, probably a voyager class because the arm bits r big, preferably a transformer still in stores, what do u think i should use? also what sort of paint should i use, brand, etc, also what sort of things i will need to create the custom, btw should i do a head from scratch, which is probably going to be the most difficult part for me, or should i use a head from an already existing mold, since i dont have a credit or debit card using a transformer no longer in stores is out of the question lol

2. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    you'd get a better response if you posted this question in the Radicons portion of the tfw site since it specializes in kitbashing figures.

3. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yup this will get moved to radicons....also without a debit or credit card online its tricky to purchase online and be safe.

as for this custom you may want to search the customs galleries and radicons to see what the other guys have already made to look for some inspiration and also read the tutorials on customs they are worth their weight in gold!