Heavy/Scratch: custom game acurate sideways =]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by darrenmea9, Aug 26, 2009.

1. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

before i say anything, i didnt make this up, siralan500 did: **Please review board rule #7 and the stickied thread reminding Radicons of the same issue. Thanks! ~Radicons Staff**
    (original source:YouTube - transformers rotf custom devastator ejector and questions from you :) )

so now, after i saw siralan500's custom niper sidewways i wanted 2 it 2 myn =].

i also wanted 2 do this, is because in the rotf game(ps3) sideways has a sniper for a gun, and on his toy bio, it ses he couradly, so it makes sence for him 2 hide and have a sniper

he told me the steps, so here it iz

and dont worry, it can still detach so that sideways can stll transform

take jazzes gun/sward and u need 2 cut off the big bulg sticking out form the bottem og the gun, (of cource u need a rotf sideways) u have 2 atach et 2 his right arm on his arm ware there is a flat bulg sticking out, then u nneed 2 cut away at the guns handel so it can slide into the bulg on sideways. after it show look like this vvvvvvvvvvvv

so again, give siralan500 all the credit =]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
  2. siralan500

siralan500 Member

thank you so much for your endorcment....just glad i could help you out any other question help or comments you know where to reach me... :)  good job your self on this mod

3. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

heyy, wow i didnt know u had a tfw lol. well thanks for the helpon the mod, ur a great customizer =] and thanks =]

4. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
  5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd love to see some better photos. Aside from that, I think what you've done is cool :)