Heavy/Scratch: Custom G1 Optimus Prime Classics Blaster - Shapeways Project

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by The_Jack, Jun 14, 2011.

1. The_Jack

The_Jack Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well i kinda allways wanted to have a G1 Style Blaster for my G1 Homage Figures from the Classics Line. Either the Classics Deluxe or the Classics Voyager Prime.

I came across Shapeways a while ago and decided to create my own blaster for my own figures. After working with several 3d Programms i designed a G1 Blaster. Its kinda a simplified Version of the MP Blaster.

Here are the first Pic´s.
    A Note. I didn´t clean up the weapon yet or smoothened the surface nor did i apply paint. The Material ist Black Detail, to whom of you may have already ordered things from shapeways.

I mixed up the Pegs on this on so that was kinda dumb, as i used a 1mm smaller Peg. Ive already fixed that Problem now and i´m going to order another one and while i´m waiting i´m going to do some tests on this material. Polishing and applying Paint for example ;) 

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Forgotten_Prime

Forgotten_Prime Till All Are One

sweet. are you planning to sell this gun? and how much?

3. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    that looks great!
    you should work on one thats just a bit bigger to fit more in scale with the voyager prime

4. The_Jack

The_Jack Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thx,
    yeah i´ll open the figure for everyone once ive got the right size and then i wont need a second, third or fourth version and everyone can be happy without me making any mistakes :)