Customs: Custom G1 Megatron case help

Discussion in 'Requests' started by kraven, Jun 20, 2010.

1. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Hey guys I have always wanted a nice case to display my Encore Megatron in his fully assembled gun mode but I have never seen anything like that anywhere online so I figured I would have to make it myself. Alas, I have not the resources or the mad skill it would take to do something like this and for fear of my idea getting stolen I have not yet seeked any help or advise.

Well, here I am few years after I had this crazy dream and yet I still lack the resources and the mad skill to take on this project, so I dont really care anymore I just want to see it get made and Ive been looking in the radicons fourm lately and I know that there are dudes here that could tackle the shit out of this idea and make something insanely amazing. So i've constructed a VERY basic blue print of what I think could be an awesome case, like i said, very basic, and im sure that it could be improved upon by someone here.

Final thought: I think someone here should make this case and sell me one, then make a whole bunch and give me a % of the $. :D 

So, who's up for it?

*the second pic is a picture frame that i got my insperation for the case design from

oh and i forgot to make a note that the top of the case is glass, and sorry for the bad hand writing!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      245 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      212.4 KB
      Views:
  2. robvega214

robvega214 Mp5_Brut

this is the same reason y my masterpiece Megs is still in his box.......ive been lookin at gun display cases n shadow boxes......throw in some nice Con purple fabric inside.maybe with a embedded COn Insignia.....

3. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Hell yeah, good input! And a case for MP Megs would be awesome too, there could be a case for both scales!