A customer wanted to take his left over parts from swapping out the G1 Siren he had and the KO GoShooter to make a more realistic GoShooter..but has those left over parts that still created another bot..so he wanted him to be a Decepticon and wanted a G1 box that could go with it. I got the Siren image from botchthecrab.com as well as the back of the box fight page, and then pulled various images online, and or just recreated things outright. I made the whole grid pattern from scratch and filled in each block separately. Making it by piece instead of just copying a box, I was able to change the text of the character to make it more Decepticon. I also designed some matching stickers to what the customer wanted..built a mock up of the box to make sure it all lined up, then went ahead to finished version. Clear window added in, all glued together and ready for some styrofoam if he so desires. Final Box: Front Box Design: Back of Box Design: Sticker Design: Original Mock-Up Box: So anyways...there's a few hours right there pretty well spent. It was rather fun making this stuff. I wish there were more resources online for good quality images of the rest of the boxes to make some more.