Heavy/Scratch: Custom: Evolution leader Axiorom. Part 1

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Heriatan, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

This is an ambitious project that I have worked on since I learned about the leaders of Power of the primes. It has not been easy at all, mainly because it occurred to me to use the jet concept and I did not want to fall into the Star saber that it would be much easier.

The base mold is Firefly of Combiner wars, with a change of face (the head is the same), for which I used the Excellion of Cybertron. The large wings are from Tomahawk Hftd, the elongated cabin comes from Cyclonus CW, and the rest are modified parts of different figures. Of course in the back / roof of the jet mode has a head, which is that of evolution, and this is the Optimus of Car robots with some modifications; it has the right kibble so that it does not look too much, but I am aware that it is notorious, but I still like it because in jet mode it can be seen as a secondary cabin with triggers, and it works perfectly for the combined mode.

The next step of this project is the space trailer, which is a complete kitbash and can be joined in alternate mode to Axiorom.

Bio: Axiorom is a former transformer leader, from an era in which factions did not yet exist. Away from everyone on a mission of utmost importance, he was lost in the confines of the universe, until the Primes' struggle in the present brought him back.

Full gallery: Mil robots: Custom: Evolution leader Axiorom. Parte 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  2. Shockblade501

Shockblade501 Well-Known Member

This looks rad! I can't wait to see how you implement the evolution! 2 questions: will you be adding more paint apps or is this paint final, and will this character carry the matrix like other evolution figures or is it more of an Ultra Magnus kind of thing?

3. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Wow! Awesome work! That botmode has a ton of personality.

4. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    About your questions.

1: On Axiorom, i think not, because he has a two blue colors, gray and silver. But the trailer have a same colors and one more.
    2: I try to make a slot for matrix. Not can hold a complete Matrix of leadership, but i try hold a other matrix.

Thank you :D  I think its a serious bot with a mission hehe