Custom Energon Galvatron , Mint Condition - $60(Pick-Up Only, NYC) 100% Complete

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Galvatron1, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

If you ever wanted a Transformers Energon Galvatron that looked more like that the G1 here's some pics & it's for sale:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Energon Galvatron to G1 Galvatron - TFormers Community

This is the American version so he Leader Class scale and much larger than the Japanese release. He is complete with everything he originally comes with, including his tank gun, missile, sword, instructions, and collectible card (included but not pictured). Toy is adult-owned, purchased by myself in Toys R Us, and was mainly protected from dust & light in storage. There is no dust or play wear of any kind and all the joints are just as tight as ever. Any questions? Please feel free to ask.
    646 322-4915. It comes 100% Complete Boxed, so u can modify it back to original form, if you prefer & store it in the box. This offer is exclusively for forum readers only.

2. Lived

Lived Banned

sell the unicron instead

3. First Gen

First Gen I AM

News Credits:
    is that a twisty tie holding on the cannon????

4. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i just want the matrix he comes with. think you could part with that at a decent price cause i dont really want the figure?

5. Galvatron1

Sorry, the Decepticon Matrix is not for sale. It's for display purposes only.

6. Galvatron1

Bumpity bump.

7. Rockstar_Prime

Rockstar_Prime Decepticon Juggernaut TFW2005 Supporter

So....your trying to sell this as "mint" when its been obviously pulled apart for a custom piece....I'll give you 15 bucks for it...sounds fair enough....it stopped being mint the second you modded it....ok how about 16 bucks...

8. Galvatron1

Nothing was "ripped" apart. It is a simple rearrangements of parts, nothing damaged, nothing dremeled, nothing broken, nothing glued, all parts are mint like it came out of the box, not even a scratch. It can easily go back to the original mode if you so choose, or I can do it for you for an additional 5 bucks if your too lazy to do it yourself.

@rockstar831, you left me an identical msg on TFormers.com under the screen name "x Soul Blaze x" offering me $16. Why do you keep following me around for this piece with no money? Get some real money, or atleast what I'm selling it for, then we'll talk. If not, go get one off ebay for $16 bucks. Good luck with that.