Minor/Repaint: Custom DOTM Prowl

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lazerwave, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I've been working hard for 2 days on customizing my DOTM Deluxe Jolt, And now I'm partly finished. I've shaved down the head a little and repainted he figure Black and White (I tried to go close to a 2012 Civic Black and White Honda). Now this is probably my best work because all my other customs were fails, Animated Strika, Legends Arcees sisters, Hunt for the Decepticon Cliffjumper ended always the same, paint always pealed off.

I thought about it and since he is not in the movie at all, I'm calling him Prowl. Just because his head dosen't match doesn't mean I'm going with the G1 head 100%, I try going with a non matching movie version. So laugh at it just to hurt my feeling, Because My mom hated it (She does not understand collectors customizing figures to look like someone else).

Attached Files:

2. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

It would be easier to see detail if you posted individual pictures instead of posting all the shots as a single picture. I would really like to see what you did bu the images are too small.

3. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

Looks pretty good to me! Just keep practicing dude. I say show off all the others you mentioned too. I wouldn't worry about people laughing at you or hurting your feelings here my friend. This is all about sharing ideas and learning from each other.

4. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I agree about the pics.

5. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like what you did here & I'm glad the paint stuck on this one!
    I personally don't feel this mold as Jolt - but this Prowl idea I definitely support!

6. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

good job! keep up the good work. n dont worry bout mom. my wife thought i was crazy when i pulled tracks out of the pack, and started cutting it up with my dremel.lol

7. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    cool idea, but the whit epaint looks very thick and the white hood is a bit weird, cause carbon is OFTEN (not everytime) antracite or black