Custom DOTM Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Kaidon, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Kaidon

Kaidon New Member

Hello there, this is my first post here since ive often visited this site but didnt have much to post till now,

guess its due to the lil boy in me that wants a transforming robot friend but know that will never happen and that this last movie is probably closest i'll get in the next 50-100 years :) 

anyways, here's a repaint I did of the DOTM Bumblebee with a more realistic paint app that I'm selling. I used a wave 1 DOTM Bumblebee and painted his entire body with acylic black, then 3 different layers of silver to bring out that "Mechanically Organic" look in the films. Then the rest of the body was also dry brushed with silver and dashed with bits and pieces of black to make it look like sut and ash that scarred all over his body from battling Decepticons!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics and details here!
    Kaidon's Custom Stuff: Bumblebee (DOTM)

I do Paypal only, if anyone's interested then email me at kaidonsstuff@aol.com or pm me here

if you need a ref check, pop over to my blog and click around under the commissions tab of all the ppl ive worked with at Kaidon's Custom Stuff, or go to spawn.com

Thanks!

2. LAMBARDIO

LAMBARDIO Banned

Ebay:
    Is this a deluxe class figure or is it the leader? sorry it's hard for me to tell.

3. Kaidon

Kaidon New Member

no worries, my 5mp cam broke earlier so i shot this with a 3mp

its a deluxe from wave 1 of dotm :) 

4. Kaidon

Kaidon New Member

Update folks, I'm putting on a 30% OFF Summer Sale on everything Im selling on my site;

Kaidon's Custom Stuff: SUMMER SALE 30% OFF

That'll put BB here at $45 with shipping!

PM or email if anyone's interested!

PAYPAL only, All Sales are Final!