Custom Devastator Figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by anabolik1, Sep 11, 2010.

1. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

Alright...here's a lot of the typical figures used for a custom devastator. I even have a Hulk Megamorph figure (pretty pricey if you've ever looked for one) for some unique tweaks if you are so inclined. I am looking to sell as a lot first and if that doesn't work then I'll move to piece-selling. If you're interested PM me with your offer if you don't like the price listed.

Guest may email me at: krisdai224@att.net

All of the items here are MOSC / MISB with C9 packaging.

I ship domestic and international via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

Thanks for looking!

Entire Lot with the Hulk $185 shipped in sealed packages

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  2. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

Like I said IF YOU WOULD READ, the Hulk figure is what drives the LOT price up. That figure sells for UP TO $80 ish by itself PLUS shipping all the figures sealed will not be cheap. That couple with the fact that NONE OF THESE FIGURES WERE ACQUIRED AT RETAIL makes for a VERY easy understanding of the price listed. This isn't rocket science here - it only takes a small bit of thinking and asking questions if you have them.

...could the lot minus the Hulk figure be $100ish - yeah if I opened up all the figures up and shipped them loose but complete but...you know what - this is pointless...

3. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

He's VERY pricey for what he is - he's not much as a figure - only good as parts. Either way, he's come down from where he was - just effects of the "today" and even still just as you took the time to locate the figure, others can as well and can do the same for the other figures, piece together a total and submit an offer if they are interested as I stated :thumb 

I used $80 as his estimate, your link shows $40 = I cut $40 from the proposed price ;)  No biggie.

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I would buy this lot off you buy TBH, like the others have said, the price is too high. It's easy to get a loose Megamorph Hulk for < $20, and the RID lot for $30ish. Understand that if you're selling this lot as the parts for a kitbash, the buyer won't give a poop about MISB, matter of fact, I'd prefer you send them w/o packaging to save me the $ in shipping as well as the hassle of opening everything.

Let me know if you are interested in meeting me at a lower price.